February 14, 2020 until February 14, 2020
THE LOYAL, WEST VILLAGE
Reserve a table at The Loyal to enjoy some of our full a la carte menu, plus some Valentine's Day specials. Let us do the running around and pre-order flowers, Champagne on ice or a box of chocolates, just place an order three days in advance.
- Seafood Plateau for 2 - 2 Montauk pearl oysters topped with passionfruit mignonette, 4 poached shrimp tossed in wasabi cocktail, sea scallops with citrus & mint and spicy tuna in lettuce cups, 65
- Lobster Ravioli with uni butter & japalenos, 38
- Steak for 2 - Dry-aged 32 oz rib eye, with duck fat tots & creamed spinach, 98
- Death by Chocolate Sundae Set - Chocolate chunk ice cream, chocolate pearls, warm chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries. 25
701WEST, TIMES SQUARE
Dine at Times Square's first and only fine dining restaurant, tucked away from the hustle and bustle on the 11th floor of The Times Square EDITION.
In the dining room, 701West is serving an imaginative Valentine's Day Tasting Menu for $175, with an optional guided wine pairing for $125. A vegetarian option is also available.
The Salon at 701West will be offering caviar service and a raw bar selection.
THE TERRACE & OUTDOOR GARDENS, TIMES SQUARE
The verdant garden restaurant Times Square EDITION is its serving full a la carte menu, plus Valentine's Day specials:
- Lover's Seafood Plateau - A selection of oysters, poached shrimp, king crab nuggets, ceviche and tuna tartar. $75
- Caviar Service - Duck tots, crème fraiche, egg and chives. $110
- Surf & Turf for Two - Broiled lobster, dry-aged bone-in riby eye, miso spinach and truffled macaroni & cheese. $150
- Chocolate souffle
Pre-order flowers, Champagne on ice & a box of chocolates.
NIX, GREENWICH VILLAGE
New York City's only Michelin-starred vegetarian restaurant is offering a vegetarian and vegan tasting menu this Valentine's Day. Menu to be announced shortly.
ARDOR, WEST HOLLYWOOD
Luxurious new restaurant Ardor, inside the WeHo EDITION, is offering a Valentines Day Tasting Menu for $225.